Monday, December 27, 2010

Spare Time Skate Archives

I actually have some spare time today so I am going to revisit some old skate photos from my archives.

James at Ripon...
Photobucket

Marone mall grab sweeper at 83....
Photobucket

Pattalica, crail, Greer...
Photobucket


The Turk, layback....
Photobucket

Kevin, roof bomb, Santa Cruz....
Photobucket

Chronic Joe, boneless on the Eastside...
Photobucket

I think this dude's name is Andrew from Grass Valley?......
Photobucket


Todd, S-vale...
Photobucket

James, S-vale....
Photobucket

Juan Carlos, brick drop....
Photobucket

Timmy Jaks, disaster slide, SF....
Photobucket

The Nog, back lip, Morgan's Gulch...
Photobucket

PTO, love seat carve, Campbell...
Photobucket

Check me out, 0ver vert in Klammath falls...
Photobucket

The Nog , front board, Morgan's Gulch...
Photobucket

Fuqua, sweeper...
Photobucket

Chris Becker, crail, Crib Ramp....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment