Monday, February 15, 2010

Crawdaddy

Saturday night I had dinner at Crawdaddy. I ordered a pound of the namesake little critters and an order of sweet potato fries. The fries were delicious. The best part of the crawdads was the tail. After ordering my grub I was given a bib and a whole roll of paper towels. My only complaint was the music. Instead of playing zydeco or Hank Williams or any other remotely appropriate music I heard both Gwen Stefani and Lady Gaga.

Bag o bugs....
Photobucket

"Get me outta here"....
Photobucket

a biggin....
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How embarrassing is this-your mother signed up to be your first follower!?! Love your photos-I'll look more closely at them and find one to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, Guess who! Your favorite Aunt and Uncle. Good pictures. This is a good way for me to keep up with what you are doing. Check out my blog...annmadecrafts.blogspot. I could use another follower.

    ReplyDelete