Wednesday, August 25, 2010

more Coyote Creek Trail

On Saturday, Jacob and I took a bike ride on the Coyote Creek trail. We explored a pond just past the Coyote Ranch. We found a fishing lure and some line so Jacob asked my to make a fishing pole. We actually had a couple of fish interested in our set up, but we didn't get any bites.

coyote

coyote

coyote

coyote

coyote

coyote

After a while we heading down the trail to find some lizards.We did catch 4 more tiny blue bellies, but couldn't get this guy....

coyote

We saw a bunny run into this pipe and then disappear!....
coyote

Next we headed over to the creek to build a dam.....
coyote

I lost my flip flop down these tiny rapids. I chased after it and ended up in a deeper part of the creek and had to swim after it....
coyote

No comments:

Post a Comment