Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More greenery and scenery

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made an archeological discovery! A flat top Budweiser can. It must have washed down the hill in the rain. Maybe there's more old crap up in them thar hills....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

View from the backside of Coyote Peak, aka ol Flat Top...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw a family of wild pigs!. Them's good eatin! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!.....
Photobucket

Silicon Valley green belt...
Photobucket

My mountain bike trail...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very nice shots. I really like the bent nail. The old beer can is something Jim would pick up and drag home to add to his "collection". He used to know what several old trash dump/privies where. I've always wanted to see wild pigs. I heard they could be mean.

    ReplyDelete